Sign in to follow this  
lucwolfe

Unacknowledged Netflix documentary.

Hey guys,

I watch last night a documentary that I've enjoyed. Now it speaks about aliens and government corruption. Now I believe in Aliens and life out there but I don't stop my living. It shows how the Leaders out there are really just a symbol and have no real power out there. Now like every alien documentary you have to take it with a grain of salt. It doesn't showcase any crazy guys that look suspicious about credibility.

it's an hour and 40 minutes and I thought it was pretty well put.

You guys should check it out: Unacknowledged

I love UFO-ology. Saw this on Netflix and will definitely check this out because of your endorsement.

Steven Greer is a pretty polarizing guy in the field.

On 9/16/2017 at 10:16 AM, lucwolfe said:

Hey guys,

I watch last night a documentary that I've enjoyed. Now it speaks about aliens and government corruption. Now I believe in Aliens and life out there but I don't stop my living. It shows how the Leaders out there are really just a symbol and have no real power out there. Now like every alien documentary you have to take it with a grain of salt. It doesn't showcase any crazy guys that look suspicious about credibility.

it's an hour and 40 minutes and I thought it was pretty well put.

You guys should check it out: Unacknowledged

Are you sure you weren't watching an Episode of X-Files called Unacknowledged?

Well, i think the subject is pretty hard to be believable since Media doesn't show any signs of weird sittings and often removes them from the history of content, anyway When it comes to people death regarding knowledge regarding the topic that seems a bit strange that no ones talk about it more.

Personally, do I want to see an Alien... nope
Do I think the government knows about it? maybe but I don't think they have much to say, 

The only part I think I believe more is that we have the technology to save or extend our planet lives, but the rulers of the world want nothing of it. I think and believe in the self-efficient energy that's not even solar or nuclear. That's what's bothering me the most. I really wish I had a vehicle that was a truck and self-energized and had upgradable component instead.