Sign in to follow this  
The Outcast

Nintendo Labo - CARDBOARD RULEZ ALL

I have to say I am surprised no one started a thread on this already.

The announcement of the Nintendo Labo sets was very much a shock to me.  To tell you the truth, I am still somewhat digesting the concept, but it is interesting to say the least. And the fact that they all are cardboard is even more of a surprise, and something I am indeed interested to see how well it lasts. 

Anyhow, the video is below for all to see what I am talking about (if you haven't seen it already).

What I love about this idea, is it is based on Cardboard, and when you think about it, Nintendo is one such company that can get away with selling cardboard to gamers, and sell it for a price that makes a substantive profit.  

Oh those crazy kids at the office of the Big 'N"

Kirby Y

I love the outside of the box thinking here but I'm curious on a couple of fronts: durability and novelty. 

Bottom line is I'm definitely interested in trying it. Might have to get Sam one of these for his birthday which is a week after launch.