Sign in to follow this  
BBQ Bacon

Bacon?

Non-gaming club?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a club dedicated to interests outside of gaming?

• Yes. If there's bacon in it (both the player and the food) it will be a hit.
    • No. This sounds like the dumbest idea I've ever heard...except for the bacon (both the player and the food).

When Luc asked me if I wanted to own the Bacon club I jumped at the idea.  I know bacon doesn't have much to do with gaming, but IT is a way of life!  Just ask...ME!

Anyway, if we're trying to build a community of gamers with diverse backgrounds and interests what's better than bacon?  Nothing.  Nothing is better than bacon.  So in that vein I'm going to depart from the gaming world and post interests without a controller or keyboard in hand.  But before I embark on this journey, I wanted to find out what people think of the idea.  Since I like cooking, both indoor and outdoor, on a grill or over a fire, I thought I would dedicate this club to all things cooking.

Please take the poll to let me know.

Dean

39804966762_262ef449ef_z_d.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

GameCanadian Community :.

We're a new type of community who actually focus on the word community.  We have a goal to make in-person events to build off something that other communities can not do. We focus on building a team, and chat about our gaming hobby. Everyone is welcome on our website.

Staff :.

Fifty Fifty Administrators
creeping judas creeping judas Administrators
X-Warlock X-Warlock Administrators
The Outcast The Outcast Administrators
lucwolfe lucwolfe Administrators

Our Partners :.

Social Links :.