Sign in to follow this  
The Outcast

PUBG Hits 4 Million Players on Xbox One

All I can say is HOLY SHITBALLS.

Didn't see this one coming as it's just been over a month, and the game is in early access too. 

MS would be smart to lock this one up as an exclusive for their platform.

Anyhow, that's a lot of players in a very short time.

yeah I was wanting to get a copy to play with some of the gamers here, but no one seemed interested... and now i'm financially tight for 2 months.

My step daughter me for this for Christmas and she maybe played 30 minutes. Though if someone wants to try it together I could see about borrowing her copy. 

On 28/01/2018 at 11:39 AM, creeping judas said:

So not impressed at all with this game! Piece of junk and a waster of my money!

Sam no! It's a blast. It's not pretty and there is a steep learning curve but when you start to get comfortable with it, it can get pretty intense but really fun. 

I just landed at the same building as another guy and got into a battle where he had a gun and 1 box of ammo and I had a crowbar. I won...but I got smoked later on. 

2 hours ago, NorrEastr said:

Sam no! It's a blast. It's not pretty and there is a steep learning curve but when you start to get comfortable with it, it can get pretty intense but really fun. 

I just landed at the same building as another guy and got into a battle where he had a gun and 1 box of ammo and I had a crowbar. I won...but I got smoked later on. 

I guess the part for me is the aiming! I was hiding out in the area near where the field would decrease to. A guy ran right past me and I started to try and shoot him from behind, but not matter what I did I was not able to land a hit. He turned around and got 3 shots with a pistol at me and I was down for the count?

On 2/5/2018 at 12:08 PM, NorrEastr said:

It is a work in progress for sure, but I'm liking it.

You need to party up into a squad. There is friendly fire.

ouh ! that means no one will want to play with me... 

On 2/10/2018 at 5:12 PM, lucwolfe said:

ouh ! that means no one will want to play with me... 

You haven't played with me and friendly fire on yet have you? I took team killing to a new level!!