Sign in to follow this  
creeping judas

So I'm a Bit of PC Gamer Now?

So recently my wife upgraded her computer, which is an I7 with a Nvidia 1050ti on it. I know, not ground breaking but, still a good computer for her. So recently, she discovered Prominence Poker on Xbox and has pretty much taken over my Xbox. So in retaliation I took over her computer, and now have a Steam client name "Judas Proxy". I couldn't recover my "Creeping Judas" one as it has my old Hotmail account that has been closed as the go to email. 

So today I purchased Divinity 2, and I am looking forward to playing it!

I don't know what else I can do on Steam?

Yep hooked up my X1 controller, and played DIvinity 2, which was made with the controller in mind. Worked fantastically, really enjoying the game. But missing achievements.?

On 4/10/2018 at 4:06 PM, creeping judas said:

Yep hooked up my X1 controller, and played DIvinity 2, which was made with the controller in mind. Worked fantastically, really enjoying the game. But missing achievements.?

so how's your PC gaming is going?

7 hours ago, lucwolfe said:

so how's your PC gaming is going?

I dont like it as much as console gaming. Now mind you I've only played a few games like Neverwinter, Lord of the Rings Online, Shroud of the Avatar, and nothing like Far Cry 5. But I think I'm a console gamer for life?