What is your favourite console?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite console?

• Nintendo Switch
    • PlayStation 4
    • Xbox One
    • PC
    • Retro Console

What's your favourite machine to play games on and why? If its a new console is there room for improvements? 

Xbox, just because the controllers feel better in my hands. The PS4 controller hurts my hand after 15 minutes of play. I have early onset of osteoarthritis, so comfort-ability is essential.  

Xbox with PC being very close behind.  Right now I do not have a personal PC so it's all xbox all the time.  Once I get my own rig I'll probably lean more towards PC gaming again.

95% of the time I play on my XB1X. For me its a combination of the features the X offers, the controller, online implementation and its where I've built the most of my online relationships.

Not that I don't enjoy the other consoles. Own them all. I've always had a distaste for the Playstation controllers but I have to say the PS4 controller was a major improvement.