Sign in to follow this  
lucwolfe

What, Who won at E3?

Which game did you Loved more from E3  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which game did you Loved more from E3?

• Gears of War 5 (Xbox)
    • Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox)
    • Death Stranding (PS4)
    • Spider-Man (PS4)
    • Super Mario Party (Switch)
    • Super Smash Bros: Ultimate (Switch)
    • Cyberpunk 77 (Multi)
    • Anthem (Multi)
    • Battlefield V (Multi)

There was a lot of games being showcased this week at E3. Gears 5 looks like a great game with amazing visuals and scary moments. The Forza looks completely stunning with the arrivals of seasons. The Playstation had a great showing also with Death Stranding and Spider-Man, both world looks incredibly details and jaw dropping. Nintendo made the event about Fire Emblem and Super Smash Bros: Ultimate. The latest version of Smash will include 65+ characters which includes every characters from previous games. 

Their was Also Anthem that showcased that will be released early 2019. Battlefield seems to be bringing chaos in a new epic level. 

Who is the biggest Winner and who lost in your Opinion?

Share your thoughts gamers!

I find myself more and more distanced from the sales and marketing part of the video game business. This was the first year, I didn't have a Twitter feed on for announcements, and found myself just as satisfied watching edited briefings from the developers. So I don't really see a winner, other than gamers. And usually the winner is the console that you prefer the most!

On 6/18/2018 at 8:58 AM, creeping judas said:

So I don't really see a winner, other than gamers. And usually the winner is the console that you prefer the most!

Agreed. I am not a fan at all of the lines the gaming community seemingly has to draw in the sand.