Sign in to follow this  
creeping judas

Xbox All Access Announced in the States

Xbox All Access Story

So would you pay $30 to $40 a month for two years, to have the latest console from Xbox? But wait! There's more, that price includes Game Pass and Xbox Gold in it!! 

It is almost sounding like a cell phone service to me, which could be a good selling point. Just think about it, if MS was to do a console refresh with better graphics and more power every two years, then you wouldn't be shelling out the big bucks every year, but paying it in small installment payments?  It might not be a bad idea?

I calculated it. turns out to be $527 for 2 years. Console is $299 at best buy, so another $227 for 2 years of gold and gamepass (what ever the hell that gets you). Is that actually worth it?

gamepass gives us access to all AAA games and upcoming internal studio games, so In some case, it can be worth it. Xbox X in the US is 460+ tax so, xbox live is 120 (2 year) and gamepass is I 10$ a month 240 (2 year)

and you paid 720 after 24 months.... they'll get money back when you buy game from the store that will disappeared from gamepass etc. It's a pretty good deal I think.

On 9/2/2018 at 12:20 AM, rcb031 said:

I calculated it. turns out to be $527 for 2 years. Console is $299 at best buy, so another $227 for 2 years of gold and gamepass (what ever the hell that gets you). Is that actually worth it?

If the Xbox goes on a development cycle very much like cell phones, then yes it might be worth it then?