Sign in to follow this  
creeping judas

What Happened To The Division

So this game used to be fun playing in SP mode. Now I can't even walk down the street where the enemies are 10 levels below me without being pwnd!!

Did they do something to unbalance it out against SP?

I've seen a lot of renewed positive talk about the things they've done to this game in recent months so I dusted it off the other night. I still love the tactical, cover-based approach to the game. Sam, I suffer from the same issue as you mention (lower level bad guys kicking my ass). Typically I don't dig into buying things from vendors and crafting in games like this but I think it might the type of thing that is required to get past some of those bad guys. Did you try that at all Sam?

This game will be incredible with the 4K/HDR update. Its on the list but there's no real time frames out there that say then that update is coming.

3 hours ago, Fifty said:

I've seen a lot of renewed positive talk about the things they've done to this game in recent months so I dusted it off the other night. I still love the tactical, cover-based approach to the game. Sam, I suffer from the same issue as you mention (lower level bad guys kicking my ass). Typically I don't dig into buying things from vendors and crafting in games like this but I think it might the type of thing that is required to get past some of those bad guys. Did you try that at all Sam?

This game will be incredible with the 4K/HDR update. Its on the list but there's no real time frames out there that say then that update is coming.

would they make a patch for a game that old? 

According from what I seen on MS' official XB1X Enhanced list and what's in various forums, yes. Its just a matter of when. This game is apparently picking up a lot of steam again. I'm not a big PvP guy though so my concern with delving too much into it again is that I've read that a lot of the single player stuff just leads up to the PvP stuff.

4 hours ago, Fifty said:

I'm not a big PvP guy though so my concern with delving too much into it again is that I've read that a lot of the single player stuff just leads up to the PvP stuff.

PvE.....FTW.....just sayin

I used to play the shit out of this game with a few buddies every weekend back when it came out. I hear that it's a lot better now, and I'm sort of itching to maybe install it again.

Although, Monster Hunter: World has been taking my time recently along with Call of Duty: WW2, and Shadow of the Colossus comes out Tuesday.....

Too many games, too little time.