Sign in to follow this  
lucwolfe

Harmony 650 universal remote

gallery-3.png

Hey guys, this is a remote I had for over a year and I'm really pleased with the device it can replace to 8 remotes and has a huge library of compatible device.

It's currently sits at 69.99 was at 99.99 previously. It offers a screen... Not a touch screen but navigating through your devices. The colour might be blend but I think you can't go wrong with this remote.

I use it for my projector, receiver, Google cast, xbox360 and cable box

You can by then at best buy stores

This is a bit of an aside but those soft rubber buttons on all types of remotes drive me bananas. After a while they always seem to fail on me where they have to be pushed super hard in order to work anymore. Is this just me?

• Like 1

My Harmony 650 died hard last year. Replaced it with a Harmony Companion and prefer it so much more. Especially with the web enabled IR blaster, I can control everything through an app on my phone.

I've been using this model for the past 5 years or so and the buttons are going on me.  Picked  up a new one today in the US for 34.99.

I would like to switch to non-IR remotes but for this price it can wait.

I had this remote for a number of years until it eventually died out and would not stay turned on, even with fresh batteries. Honestly I don't miss it much. It was cool to set one button to turn on all my equipment but for the most party now I just use my amp remote and tv remote again for power and use my Google Home to control almost everything else.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

GameCanadian Community

We're a new type of community who actually focus on the word community.  We have a goal to make in-person events to build off something that other communities can not do. We focus on building a team, and chat about our gaming hobby. Everyone is welcome on our website.

Staff

Fifty Fifty Administrators
creeping judas creeping judas Administrators
X-Warlock X-Warlock Administrators
The Outcast The Outcast Administrators
lucwolfe lucwolfe Administrators

Latest Topics

Our Partners

Join us on Discord