Sign in to follow this  
lucwolfe

New Port: New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

haven't gotten this game yet, but it's the next one in line. This game might be more for nostalgia for me since I started playing video games with Super Mario World and NHL 94.

I actually called 3 shoppers to find out if they had the game in stock since we almost have 60$ worth of points it would have been a great pick up at 20$.

As much as I love Nintendo and Mario, if there is one thing that bothers me about them is that they are masters at repackaging games and hardware with new names at full prices. 3DS, 3DS XL, "New" 3DS XL. Same thing with games like this.

After playing AstroBot Rescue Missions I want Mario in VR!

On 1/14/2019 at 7:08 PM, Fifty said:

As much as I love Nintendo and Mario, if there is one thing that bothers me about them is that they are masters at repackaging games and hardware with new names at full prices. 3DS, 3DS XL, "New" 3DS XL. Same thing with games like this.

After playing AstroBot Rescue Missions I want Mario in VR!

I 100% agree with this statement. I too am considering picking up this title, but with first party Nintendo titles carrying that dang "Nintendo Tax" far too often without ever really going on sale, I find it hard to consider games for my Switch. I've already purchased Zelda BOTW (Beat the end game but didn't complete all sides), Mario Party, Pokemon Let's Go, Mario + Rabbids, Smash Bros, and about half a dozen indie titles, and for some reason I just can't bring myself to play them even after spending almost $1000 to get into the platform itself just before Christmas :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

GameCanadian Community

We're a new type of community who actually focus on the word community.  We have a goal to make in-person events to build off something that other communities can not do. We focus on building a team, and chat about our gaming hobby. Everyone is welcome on our website.

Staff

Fifty Fifty Administrators
creeping judas creeping judas Administrators
X-Warlock X-Warlock Administrators
The Outcast The Outcast Administrators
lucwolfe lucwolfe Administrators

Our Partners

Join us on Discord