Sign in to follow this  
Fifty

Crackdown 3 - way better than what many say

I understand there's a certain level of expectation when a game has been in development for as long as this one has. All the delays have created a negative perception of the game that is impossible to overcome. Reading many of the reviews, they seem to compare the game to current open-world and looter-shooter designs.

I think that's missing the point with Crackdown. This game is fantastic. I'm not a big nostalgia guy but this on brings back all the fun feel I remember from the original. I don't think it needs to be more than that.

I haven't had the time to try it but I did install the game. I didn't play the other games but it looks pretty fun.

I am definitely having a blast playing the game. I did start on the standard level of difficulty and I do find sometimes it gets to be quite hectic, and you get over whelmed by a constant flow of bad guys coming at you! Had to tone down the camera speed somewhat, as on it's original setting the game was way too fast for me!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

GameCanadian Community

We're a new type of community who actually focus on the word community.  We have a goal to make in-person events to build off something that other communities can not do. We focus on building a team, and chat about our gaming hobby. Everyone is welcome on our website.

Staff

Fifty Fifty Administrators
creeping judas creeping judas Administrators
X-Warlock X-Warlock Administrators
The Outcast The Outcast Administrators
lucwolfe lucwolfe Administrators

Our Partners

Join us on Discord