Sign in to follow this  
creeping judas

The Division 2 : Whose In Next Week?

Are you getting Division 2?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes I am getting the game on my....

• Xbox
    • PS4
    • PC Master Race Machine

I actually just preordered this today on PS4. I was on the fence about it for the longest time, but honestly I really enjoyed the experience the first Division provided until I felt I it that completion wall where I wasn't really moving any farther ahead. There are not many experiences you can have in a game where you can pick up and play solo, then immediately change tasks when friends jump on, and I found this to be one of the few. Especially coming off the recent disappointment that was Red Dead Redemption 2 Online. God that was and still is terrible :(

13 hours ago, Qwazyd0gg said:

I actually just preordered this today on PS4. I was on the fence about it for the longest time, but honestly I really enjoyed the experience the first Division provided until I felt I it that completion wall where I wasn't really moving any farther ahead. There are not many experiences you can have in a game where you can pick up and play solo, then immediately change tasks when friends jump on, and I found this to be one of the few. Especially coming off the recent disappointment that was Red Dead Redemption 2 Online. God that was and still is terrible :(

Because of my poor internet connection, I don't game online that much, so for me SP experiences will always trump MP experience. It's bad enough to listen to my son yell at his TV about "Stupid LAG!!!", that we don't need me to add to that too much. Plus friends can see noticeable issues with me when playing with them online.

That being said, I loved RDR2's single player part. I thought it was fantastic. 

11 hours ago, creeping judas said:

Get it!!! And I'll teach all about team killing!!!

Like killing teammates?

On 3/9/2019 at 7:33 PM, creeping judas said:

I'll show you in game, back in the day, it was all the rage!!! We had laughs over it!!!

is it you alone that's laughing?

I'm in and will be playing once we're back next week from holiday. I was terrible at the first game. I didn't finish the game and maybe levelled to 23? I found some areas and specific bad guys incredibly hard. Still, I far prefer a tactical shooter like this over the COD's.

Ray and @BrewGuy are also on XB1. If you haven't played with Brewguy you are seriously missing out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

GameCanadian Community

We're a new type of community who actually focus on the word community.  We have a goal to make in-person events to build off something that other communities can not do. We focus on building a team, and chat about our gaming hobby. Everyone is welcome on our website.

Staff

Fifty Fifty Administrators
creeping judas creeping judas Administrators
X-Warlock X-Warlock Administrators
The Outcast The Outcast Administrators
lucwolfe lucwolfe Administrators

Latest Topics

Our Partners

Join us on Discord